VIRTUAL COCKTAIL CLASSES
Let us bring the bar to your team with our fun and informative team building breakout sessions.
how it works
Booking your custom team building experience with Happy Hour Academy is as easy as 1-2-3. Once you've made the decision
to leap into our world with your event, one of our experts will reach out to you to plan your perfect 'lesson plan'.
1. Pick your COCKTAIL WORKSHOP THEME
Every great workshop needs a topic. Our mixology workshop themes are proven to be fun, just-educational-enough, and practical
sessions that will have your attendees wanting to continue down the path towards home mixology mastery.
Winter 2021 Themes
- Sterling, Cooper, Draper, Price (bourbon-focused)
- London Zoom-Calling (gin-focused)
- Virtual Tropical Retreat (rum and tiki focus)
- Playa del Sol (tequila-focused)
(we're always working on new themes)
Looking for multiple classes? Custom cocktail themes? Custom branding? Ask us, and we'll happily build you something with
that *wow* factor for your upcoming virtual cocktail class.
2. let us do the rest
This is when the magic starts to come together! Once the groundwork is laid out, our team of busybees gets to work to source
everything you need to be a world-class bartender at home for all of your friends and family.
Your class includes:
- Premium Home Cocktail Bartending Kit : includes a printed & branded guide to the workshop, all premium bar tools needed,
all alcoholic ingredients, nonalcoholic ingredients, garnish, as well as early-access to our online Video-on-Demand cocktail learning
(We can also be booked without cocktail kits, too! If you're curious about that, let's strike up a conversation over chat!)
(Pro-tip: custom branding opportunities and printing options exist for all of our guides).
3. SHAKE, STIR, MIX, POUR, AND SMILE MORE!
We are fully platform agnostic and can work in any virtual event environment, or even host from our own platform.
This kind of plug-and-play functionality means that you're in great hands for the happiest hour ever.
In one hour, your team will:
- learn a new skill (or brush up on that old college skill)
- discover something new about the world of spirits
- show off their shake and strain technique for their friends
- engage and interact with their friends and coworkers
- enjoy at least TWO world-class cocktail made by their new favorite mixologist: themselves! :)
Additional Audience Engagement and Gamification Options exist as well.
What are you waiting for? Click the button below to get started on your ultimate virtual team building idea yet.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Orlando Carreira is an award-winning and published cocktail mixologist based in Toronto, Canada,
Monogram Canada's Chief Mixologist, Swagger Magazine's Mixology Editor-At-Large,
with a client list that spans almost every vertical, featuring:
American Airlines, The Hollywood Reporter, GE Appliances.
Sanofi-Pasteur, Bombay Sapphire Gin, LG Canada, Maui Jim,
and many more.